top of page
What Is Inspected
The following systems and components will be carefully Inspected and reported, every report will have documented Pictures, Narratives and Descriptions. Home Inspectors Checklist.
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, flashings, skylights, chimneys, and other roof penetrations
- Foundations and footings, floors, walls and roof/ceiling structures.
- Service drops, grounding systems, service panels, sub panels, wiring systems, devices and fixtures.
HVAC / Heating and Cooling
- Gas and oil furnaces and hot water boilers, Heatpumps, flues and chimneys, fireplaces, other wood heating appliances (wood stoves and furnaces), steam and electric heating systems, Air conditioning condensers and much more.
- Interior and exterior water supply and distribution systems (including fixtures and faucets), drain/vent/waste systems, water meters, sump pumps, hot water tanks.
- Retaining walls, grounds, window wells, lot grading, driveways, patios, walkways, decks, balconies, stoops and steps, porches, railings, wall cladding, flashing trim, eaves, soffits, fascia, as well as exterior doors and windows, fences, swimming pools (for safety), Automatic irrigation systems, Solar panels (for flashing and animal protection)
- Attic, Thermal insulation, vapor retarders and ventilation systems, walls, ceilings, floors, basements, doors, windows, interior stairs/railings, installed countertops and cabinets and garage doors/door operators.
- Stoves, fridges, dishwashers, washing and drying machines, exhaust fans, microwaves. All of the following will also be checked on Recallchek for free with every inspection.
- Drone Flight Technology, Infrared Heat Camera, Infrared Thermometer, P30 Pro 40MP Night Vision Camera, Gas Leak Detector, Moisture Meter, GFCI Receptacle Tester, Non-Contact Voltage Detector, Screwdriver, Level, Measuring Tape, Ladder
Residential Warranty Services
- Warranty services are provided with every inspection (READ MORE).
bottom of page